Should I fly to California this coming Monday?
It's a non-stop flight on Delta from Minneapolis to the smaller airport in southern California near Laguna Beach, don't remember the name.
I fly there midday and my son picks me up in his car.
We stay the night at his beach house with his wonderful girlfriend Grace.
Then my son and I drive through Santa Fe and Denver, a day in each place, then back to Mnneapolis.
A five day trip.
Will I contract the Coronavirus and die?
Is this worth the risk?
I haven't made up my mind yet.
We'll reach Denver on my daughter Ava's twenty-eighth birthday, which is a big motivation.
I haven't seen Ava since last summer.
There'll be more developments daily between now and when I need to get on that plane next Monday.
I should have enough information by then to make a solid decision.
The ticket will be refunded as a voucher either way so my son isn't out his money for that.
This is the biggest thing on my mind today.
Other than that, I'm playing a very nice, very fun, casual solo show today at my old favorite The Finnish Bistro.
This is the place that has the lousy pay deal for musicians but it's a nice little stage and good sound and I get free dinner.
If people come and they're generous, maybe I can hit the grocery store tonight on the way home.
Love to you today where ever you roam.